Monday, November 8, 2010

Missing Home

I'll be leaving for Davao in a few minutes to attend an MRDP activity.  I will be away for 3 long nights and 4 long days from my 3 chikiting patrol.  I was close to tears when I left the house this morning.  Diday and Jianna may be old enough to understand that I sometimes have to go travels for work but it does not make my leaving any easier.  Gabby was content to play with her toys in her cbrib and rolling around the space with her hotdog pillows.  I'll miss my daughters while I'm in Davao.  Edwin is also on travel.  He left yesterday for Bukidnon and won't be back until Thursday night.  I already informed my mom that Edwin and I are both away and she promised to drop by the house to check on the kids.  I'm confident Grace can take care of the children but there are times that Gabby can be cranky and be a handful.  Edwin's relatives are also around to help and when I called Grace, she told me that Auntie Edna was the one who bought Gabby's cerelac for her.  Thanks God for family.

No comments:

Post a Comment