Friday, October 24, 2014

Work Stresses

Sometimes I think my work will be my death wish.  There are times that I become so stressed with work that my blood pressure becomes unmanageable, my migraines so painful and my heart beats so fast in time to the pressure of performing like a trained monkey.

I thought I'd get a reprieved after the MRDP PO Congress but unfortunately work comes piling up again when I came back from my sick leave. Work had to take a back seat when my eldest, Leilalia was admitted at the Madonna and Child Hospital for gastroenteritis and mild dehydration.  Good care, medicines and prayers healed my baby.

I hope to take things easy until the end of the year so that I'll be physically able to roar into the new year with PRDP.  I guess another year means another year of coping with work and life stresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment