Wednesday, September 15, 2010

On the Road Again

I have a full schedule for the next 2 weeks to catch up with MRDP backlog activities.  I'll be on the road most of the next 2 weeks to conduct trainings and focus group discussions.  I don't know if I can do all the planned activities but I refuse to score 0 in the World Bank Mission Review report.  Call it pride but I want to stand up confident during the Mission Review because I've accomplished something.  RPCO 10 have always been praised by previous review missions because of the number of project accomplishments.  And to score 0 this September is like a slap in the face.

Aside from my stressful work schedule, I have also been unhappy since Monday because I am not Edwin's most favorite person right now.  Edwin and I had a misunderstanding last Monday night all because of pancit.  Mama Lil ordered pancit canton guisado for her apos and gave it to Edwin when he drove them home.  When Edwin got back from Camaman-an, he gave the pancit to me and left for baskeball practice.  He thought I went home ahead so that the kids can enjoy the pancit pasalubong.  But I was still in the office working.  When he got back from practice, he said something about the pancit that got my sensibilities haywired and I reacted.  Suffice to say, he did not like my reaction and said so and that got me defending myself again and made both of us angry.  I slept alone in our bed that night.  We are not on speaking terms since then.    They say arguments add spice to marriage life but when arguments make you sleep alone at nigh without the hugs and kisses, I'd rather not have any kind of spices on my marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment