Monday, August 23, 2010

Migraines and Insomnia

I believe my hypertension is back again with a vengeance.  I not only believe it but I can very well feel it.  The reoccurring migraines is just one of the signs of my hypertension.  Not being able to sleep is another.  I went to Polymedic Hospital this afternoon to have my check up but Dr. Co is not around.  I will have to suffer another night of pain and sleeplessness.  Edwin is worried for me because I might go into another round of relapse.

We celebrated Mama Virgie's 60th birthday yesterday.  Rusty won P26,000 from lotto using Mama Virgie's age and birthdate.  We believe that Mama Virgie had a hand in his winning and Rusty used his advance-winnings to buy lechon, kinilaw and grilled fish.  Everybody in the compound, even my Sacote family, partook in Mama Virgie's birthday bash.  After the food preparations, a number of us went to Forest Lake to visit Mama Virgie's grave and had a good laugh over Auntie Lorna's antics.  It was a good thing that Edwin chopped the lechon before it was served because it would have created a frenzy.  The serving table was like a typhoon aftermath.

No comments:

Post a Comment